How many people have space?
up to 8 people
When are the check-in times?
Check-in from: 16:00pm.
When are the check-out times?
Check-out is at 10:00am. Please do not forget to handover the key, or leave it on the table inside the home.
Ist das Ferienhaus Waxenstein haustierfreundlich?
Yes, please contact us prior about your pet.
Is the holiday home wheelchair accessible?
Unfortunately, no. The entrance and the kitchen have 2 steps. However, there is 1x bedroom and 2x bathrooms on the ground floor. The first first floor can only be reached via a steep staircase.
How modern is the holiday house?
The holiday home is over 100 years old, but it has been fully modernised inside. We made sure to keep its charm though.
What are the cancellation conditions?
48 hours after booking: Full refund: Get the entire amount paid back
From the 45th day before the start of the rental period: Refund 20%
From the 14th day afterwards and in case of no-show: Refund 10%
Is smoking allowed in the holiday home?
Smoking is prohibited inside the home. Please dispose of your cigarette butts in the designated ashtrays and not on the property.
Who should book the holiday home?
- lots of space in the house and in the garden for large families and/or friends
- quiet location to relax or to work remotely
- whether by public transport, bike, car or on foot, everything is easily accessible
- Nature lovers: endless hiking trails, lakes and mountains everywhere you look
- Athletes: Skiing, tobogganing, mountain biking, golfing, swimming, hiking, climbing – the options are endless